|11.30 – 12.15||Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.|
|12.30 – 13.00||Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.|
|13.00 – 14.30||Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.|
|15.30 – 16.30||Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village.Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.|
|17.30||Return to boat – Continue cruising through the bay.|
|18.30||Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.|
|18.30 – 19.00||Cooking Demonstration in restaurant.|
|19.30 – 21.00||Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.|
|21.00 – 22.30||Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing.|
|23.00||Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.|
|06.30 ||Enjoy Sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi session.|
|06.45 – 07.45 ||Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.|
|08.00 – 8.30 ||Full Breakfast will be served in dining room.|
|08.30 – 09.00 ||Pack lightly; swimwear and a set of clothes. Towels will be provided. As there are different activities during the day please bring both shoes and flip-flops.|
|9.00 ||Transfer by tender to the “Day Boat” . Begin to cruise to some of Bai Tu Long Bay’s more Untouched Locales. Exact locations depend on tide conditions.|
|09.30 – 16.30 ||Enjoy a leisurely day of Sightseeing and Swimming. A multi- course Lunchwill be served mid-day.|
|16.30 ||Return to Victory boat.|
|18.30 ||Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.|
|18.30||Cooking demonstration in restaurant.|
|19.30 – 21.00 ||Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dining room.|
|21.00 – 22.30 ||Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing.|
|23.00 ||Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.|
|06.30||Enjoy Sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi session.|
|06.45 – 07.45||Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.|
|08.00 – 08.30||Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.|
|09.00 – 09.30||Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection|
|09.30 – 10.30||Having international Buffet Brunch served in dining room.|
|10.30 – 11.00||Arrival at the pier. Farewell.|
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- In-house English tour guide (in non-private cruise)
- Luxury cabins with A/C & en-suite bathroom
- 2 Set lunch, 2 Set dinner, 2 Mini breakfast, 1 Buffet Brunch
- Welcome drink
- Airfare, transportation & hotel
- Visa fee
- Spa & Massage
- Other personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above
- US$ 30.00 net per adult
- US$ 15.00 net per child under 12 years old
- Depart daily at 7.30 AM at Thien Bao Office Building, 47A Le Van Huu St, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi.
|Children Policy: |
- Child from 01-under 5 years old: sharing cabin with parents without bed will be free of charge, discount 50% for shuttle bus services.
- Child from 05-under 12 years old: sharing cabin with parents without bed will be charge as above, discount 50% for shuttle bus services.
- 12 years old and up: charge as adult rate.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or any excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion. Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guest should advise of any special food reference, allergies or dietary repuirement at least 1 week prior to the cruise date.
- Give all personal information 7 days before departure (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers).
- A valid passport is required upon check in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Credit card payment accepted on board for Visa and Master.