It is great combination between culture, historical and relax trip in Cambodia. Trip includes Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Sihanouville.
Day 1: Arrive Siem Reap. Visit Banteay Srei (lunch)
Upon arrival, check-in the hotel and have lunch.
we drive to the “gem” of the Angkor Wat area called Banteay Srei temple. It was built almost by sandstone. It is a small model of Angkor Wat becomes to famous for all. It is also called “The treasure of Khmer” displaying almost the finest examples of sculpture and architecture of the Old Khmer .
You will be transferred to the quiet Beng Mealea. This is the burial place of King Suryavarman – who developed Khmer Empire to the Golden Time as well as built the one of the World Wonder called Angkor Wat. Beng Mealea was was forgotten until 1954 and found by French people. Enjoy a short walk through the dense jungle and discover the wonders of an overgrown temple, Beng Mealea, which lay undiscovered for centuries.
At around 17pm, we return to Seam Reap and drop you at your hotel. In the evening is the time for you to rest, discover nightlife of Seam Reap.
Evening, enjoy a buffet dinner which includes a Khmer Traditional Dance Show (Apsara dance show) at a local restaurant aimed by yourself. The tour guide will show you where is the restaurant.
Stay overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
In the morning, visit to the antique capital of Angkor Thom (literally: “Great City”), located in present day Cambodia, was the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer empire. Continue your visit at the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Continue your visit to Ta Prohm, one of the most beautiful temples in Angkor. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Neak Pean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool (representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain-lake), Ta Som, built in late 12th century C.E. the most distant temple on the grand circuit, small but classic.
In the afternoon, visit Angkor Wat the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture.
Before ending the tour today, enjoy a wonderful sunset scenery from the Top of Phnom Bakhen Hill.
Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will start to visit some beautiful temples in Siem Reap including:
– Roulous group with: Preah Ko, Bakon and Lolei. It is composed by three major temples: Bakong, Lolei, and Preah Ko, along with tiny Prasat Prei Monti. At both Bakong and Lolei there are contemporary Theravada buddhist monasteries.
– After that, you will continue to visit Kampong Kdei bridge what built in early of 12th century.
Lunch is served in the local restaurant.
Afternoon, we continue to visit Angkor National Museum in Seam Reap. It is an archaeological museum dedicated to the collection, preservation and presentation of Angkorian artifacts, also to provides information and education about art and culture of Khmer civilization, with collections mainly dated from Khmer Empire’s Angkor period circa 9th to 14th-century. Most of the artifacts are discovered in and around the Angkor archaeological sites nearby. The museum is located in Vithei Charles de Gaulle No. 968, Siem Reap, Cambodia, on the way between downtown Siem Reap to northern road leading to Angkor ancient city.
The rest of day is for free to walk around Siem Reap, do some shopping and overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Bus Siem Reap – Phnom Penh. Free and Easy (breakfast, lunch )
After having breakfast at the hotel, tour guide drop you at the bus stop to get the bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh. After 6 hours driving, you arrive to Phnom Penh, get pick up and check in your hotel.
Afternoon is free for you to walk around your area and enjoy the nightlife in Phnom Penh.
Overnight at the hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 5: Bus Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville (breakfast)
After having breakfast, guide will take you to the trip from Phnom Penh to Sihanouk ville by bus. After about 4 hours driving, you will arrive to Krong Sihanoukville. On arrival, we will arrange a taxi and transfer you to your hotel in Sihanoukville and relax.
Afternoon is free and easy for you. You will enjoy the beach time, visit waterfall, Ream Park… Overnight at the hotel in Sihanoukville
Day 6: Boat trip to visit 3 islands from Sihanoukville (breakfast, lunch)
Join to “Happy Boat Tour ” for a fun way to get to the islands and awesome day’s adventure. The boat leaves every day at 9am from Sihanoukville (serendipity pier) to visit 3 islands. Included in ticket price is breakfast and lunch, and rental of snorkeling equipment, we will visit the best and remote reef for some snorkeling time.
This is a one day tour boat from Sihanoukville. It visits Koh Rong Village, M’pay Bay, Koh Koun and Saracen Bay, and returns to Sihanoukville on the same day. You can choose to go on the boat as a day trip, or you can get off at either island and stay there for a night or more, then use your ticket to return on the Happy Boat.
Trip returns at around 17pm. You will be dropped off at your hotel in Sihanoukville and overnight here
Day 7: Free and easy on the beautiful beach. Bus back to Phnom Penh (breakfast)
Breakfast is at your hotel. You will have full day for relax on the beautiful beach in Sihanoukville. Check out your room at the hotel at around 11.30am and come to the bus stop in Sihanoukville and continue your trip back to Phnom Penh. Rest of day is for free to enjoy nightlife in Phnom Penh and relax. Overnight at the hotel in Phnom Penh
Day 8: Departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast is served at your hotel. In the morning, guide will come to pick you up and do the day trip by visiting:
- Wat Phnom – the most famous buddhist temple in Phnom Penh. It was built in 1373, and stands 27 metres above the ground. It is the tallest religious structure in the city. The pagoda was given the name of Wat Preah Chedey Borapaut.
- Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town. Visit the Silver Pagoda, located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles.
- Cheung Ek Killing Field: located 15km southwest of Phnom Penh. This one is the site of brutal executions of more than 17,000 individuals, most of whom first suffered through interrogations, torture and deprivation in Toul Sleng Prison during Pol Pot regime (From 1975–1979). Continue your visit to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21 prison). This prison was a high school, and used as a prison by Pol Pot’s security forces and became the largest center for detention and torture during the rule of the Khmer Rouge.
Late afternoon, car transfer you to the airport. Trip ends.
Trip price from:
|Class||2 people||3 people||4 people||5 people||From 6 people|
|2 stars hotel||620||590||550||530||Negotiate|
|3 stars hotel||720||680||650||620||Negotiate|
|4 stars hotel||880||810||790||770||Negotiate|
|5 stars hotel||980||940||900||860||Negotiate|
- All accommodation in 3 stars hotel,
- Meals as program
- English Speaking tour guide,
- Bus trip Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville - PHnom Penh,
- Airport pick up by private car,
- Entrance fees
- Cambodia VISA stamp fees (30USD per person)
- Drink, travel insurance, bank transaction fees, personal items.
- All flights
- The thing not mentioned above