Golden cruise 2 days 1 night+ more infoMax:
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08:00 Pick you up from hotel, departure to Halong Bay.
12:00 Check in and begin cruising to Halong Bay. Transfer by tender to the boat – enjoy Welcome Drink.
12:40 Receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13:00 Lunch is served – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch.
14:30 Transfer to wonderful rocks such as Dinh Huong, Cho Da, Ga Choi, visiting the Surprise Cave area, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16:00 Join your flowers arranging class, cooking class on the deck. You will be enjoying spring rolls made by our own hands. (In Summer, the Cruise will transfer to the pearl mussel area or Titop Island)
18:30 Continously transfer to the Coconuts Island or Dong Tien Lake, to anchor overnight.
19:00 Enjoy deluxe International Set Menu Lunch.
20:30 Watching movies, online, massage or relax on the sundeck. Overnigh on boat.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay– Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06:30 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck , or free fitness in the Fitness room
07:00 Move to Luon Cave by kayak or by sampan (kayak fee surcharge $10.00 per person, with two- seat kayak, unless pre-booked)
08:00 Enjoy the Light Buffet Menu Breakfast in the dining room
09:00 Check out time on cruise.
11:00 Transfer by tender to the Cua Vang Restaurant – one of the most famous seafood restaurant in Halong. End of Cruise Itineraries for 2 days 1 night on Halong Bay.
– Welcome drink on board
– Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
– Meals as specified in the itinerary (02 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches, 02 Dinners)
– Morning tea and coffee
– English-speaking guide
– Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
– Insurance on board
What’s Not Included:
– Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi
– Kayaking on Ha Long bay
– Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
– Tips for tour guide, driver
– Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
– Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Peak season surcharge 25% of the rates will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Tet Holidays
– Double Kayak: US$ 20.00/2 persons
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Charter Cruise for 100 people maximum.
– Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
– If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
– Free of charge for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
– Baby cot is available for kids under 2-year-old.
– Children from 5 to 11 years old will be charged as child rate if sharing beds and cabins with 2 (two) adults. Maximum 1 (one) child per cabin.
– Children from 5 years old will be charged as adult for Charter Cruise.
– 03 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
– From 2 to 3 days: 30% of total tour price
– Less than 48 hours – No Show: Full charge.
Golden cruise 3 days 2 night+ more infoMax:
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – TITOP ISLAND – LUON CAVE – HO DONG TIEN AREA (L, D)
This morning, we will be picked up at our appointed hotel in Hanoi in the morning, then transfer to Halong Bay. On the way we will pass the area of the Red River Delta with green rice paddies fields and have a short beak at a humanity center after a half way. Upon arrival at the pier at around 12:00, we will be welcome on board of Golden cruise. After checking in our luxury cabins we will have great Asian set lunch in the Golden Palace Restaurant while Golden Cruise starting the journey on the secluded Halong Bay. The Golden Cruise brings us passing the Incense Burner islets, Dog islet, Fighting cocks islets…and many fishing villages. In the afternoon, we will visit the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, the Amazing caves (Hang Sung Sot in Vietnamese), one of the nicest and widest grottoes of Halong Bay. Inside the cave, we will see thousands of stalactites and stalagmites with many sizes, shapes and colors. Once back to Golden Cruise , we are relax then do swimming or kayaking at Soi Sim beach. Later afternoon, we will join the demonstration of trimming flowers from fruits & roots and cooking class at sundeck by the chef. Enjoying what exactly what we did before. Joining Happy Hour “Buy one get one free” at the bar.
In the evening, the Golden Cruise anchors at Ho Dong Tien area and we have our Western Dinner. Overnight in tranquil Bay of Halong.
Day 2: HALONG BAY DISCOVERY (B, L, D)
This morning, we get up little bit early to enjoy sunrise time with a cup of tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room; after that we join the Tai Chi session or Gym on the sundeck. When the breakfast is ready at the Golden Palace Restaurant, it’s time we get the energy for a whole day exploring remote area in Halong Bay such as Horse Saddle island, Fairy Lake, Drum cave, Virgin cave and visiting Cua Van Fishing village. We also have chance to do swimming or kayaking (need booked in advance) in the Bright and Dark cave. Lunch is served on Golden Cruise ’s day-boat.
In the afternoon, we boat to Soi Sim island for trekking and swimming before arriving the Golden Cruise for our overnight. Dinner and enjoy our beautiful second night on Halong Bay.
Day 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
This morning, we get up little bit early to enjoy sunrise time with a cup of tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room; after that we join the Tai Chi session or Gym on the sundeck. When the breakfast is ready at the Golden Palace Restaurant, it’s time we get the energy for a whole morning. The bamboo boat takes us to Luon cave for discovery then we are back to the Golden Cruise for checking out. All the bags must be removed out of cabins and the cruise staff will transfer directly to the pier. At noon time, we farewell the cruise, head to Cua Vang restaurant in Tuan Chau Island for our lunch then back to Hanoi in the afternoon. Trip ends around 16h30 in Hanoi.
The itinerary and program are subject to change depends on the weather
Embarkation time: 12h00am. Disembarkation time: 11h00am
The special dietary requirements need to be informed before cruise departures.
The customers’ passport information is required at the time of booking
The Vietnam dong and US dollar are accepted on the Paradise Luxury Cruise
Sun block, camera, extra films, bottle of water, swimming gear, original passport and insect repellent as well as warm clothing are recommended to bring between December and March
Light bag should be taken, hotel in Hanoi can store the big one for you
Children Price: apply for 1 child sharing with parents per cabin
Only one child under 4 can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
Children aged from 4 -11 will stay at another cabin charge 75% of adult price.
Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
PEAK season surcharge: +25% charged
On Christmas’s Eve: 24th December 2014
On New Year’s Eve: 31st December 2014
Cancellation & Amendment:
Please contact us for further information.
Golden Cruise 3 days 2 nights inclusion
In-house English speaking tour guide
Entrance fees and permits
Itinerary and cruise program
Welcome drink and towels
Meals indicated in the itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
Full furnished ocean view en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
Luxury en-suite bathroom
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Complimentary 2 bottles of water in cabin
Local rowing boat
Many activities such as: films, kayaking, squid fishing…
Tai Chi Sessions
On board insurance
Golden Cruise 3 days 2 nights NOT included
Hotel in Hanoi
Beauty spa services and massage
Beverages and tobacco
Tips and other personal expense
All other services not mentioned above
We are sorry, this cruise is not available to book at the moment
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this cruise.