– Day 1: Arrive to Hanoi
The car will wait and pick you up and transfer to Hanoi Old Quarter hotel. The rest of day will be free for you to walk around, get to become familiar with the weather, atmosphere and timezone change of Hanoi city. Overnight at the the Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Day 2: Hanoi city tour full day (Breakfast, Lunch) (Group Tour)
Mr Tour guide and bus will come to pick you up at 8am. You will visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, pass away Ho Chi Minh square, visit Temple of Literature, Bat Trang ceramic village…. After the tour, you will have 45 minutes to enjoy Water Puppet show. Tour ends at Thang Long Water Puppet theater at about 5pm. Overnight at Hanoi Old Quarter hotel.
By the tour today, you will have a deep knowledge about historical, culture, customs and the style of Hanoi city as well as getting a nice experience of capital of Vietnam.
– Day 3: Tour Hanoi – Halong bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) (Group Tour)
After breakfast, the bus will come to pick you up for Halong bay tour at around 8am. On this day, you will enjoy your time in Halong bay with amazing landscape and nature. From here, you enjoy all the beautiful moments of the Nature Wonders with thousands of limestone raising on the sea. Beside of this, it also related to a myterious stories about Halong bay. During the day, you enjoy many activities such as kayaking, swimming, fishing in the evening.
All meals are included in the trip with seafood or Vietnamese food. Vegetarian food are available on request. The cruise also has a bar with many kinds of drink such as beer, softdrink, cocktails…
Overnight on the cruise
– Day 4: Halong bay – Hanoi – Sapa by train (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) (Group tour)
After waking up and have breakfast, the cruise cruise will go around Halong bay. This is the most beautiful moment of the trip because you will have a panoramic view of Halong bay. The cruise touches to the most beautiful area of Halong bay. Check out room at about 9.30am and join to cooking class then have lunch (at about 11am). At 12.30, you will take the bus come back Hanoi. Arrive here at about 17pm, have a bath at our hotel, go to dinner and get the night train to Sapa. The train leaves at 20.30pm. Overnight on the train.
– Day 5: Trekking in Sapa (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Arrive to Lao Cai train station early morning, you will get picked up by bus to go to the hotel in Sapa to have shower, breakfast and do trekking to Cat Cat – Sin Chai village. In the luch time, you walk back to the hotel and have lunch there. In the afternoon would be free to discover Sapa by yourself. You overnight at the hotel in Sapa. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
– Day 6: Trekking in Sapa, night train back to Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Spend a day for trekking to further villages called Lao Chai – Ta Van. In the afternoon, you will arrive to the hotel, have shower and get picked up (about 16pm) by bus to Lao Cai city. You will have dinner nears the train station. You will get night train (departures at 7.30pm) to return Hanoi city.
– Day 7: Hanoi – Flight To Da Nang – Hoi An
Arrive Hanoi city early in the morning, take the flight to Da Nang then get the car to Hoi An and check in the hotel. The rest of day, you will do cycling around the city and do short countryside tour. Overnight at the hotel in Hoi An where is closed to Old Town. The inclusive of day would be breakfast, airport transfer by car in Hanoi and Da Nang, flight tickets Hanoi – Da Nang, hotel in Hoi An, free 2 bicycles for 1 day.
– Day 8: My Son half-day tour (Breakfast) (Group tour)
After breakfast, our tour guide will come to pick you up at he hotel in Hoi An at about 8am, take 1 hour driving to My Son sanctuary. On the way, you will have a chance to see beautiful scenery, the village and real life of local people. At about 9am, you will be guided to go inside My Son square. You will visit the ancient shrine of the Kingdom of Champa with moss mystery temples from century VII, enjoy the unique Cham dance, visit the Tra Kieu Queen temple – the founder of the Cham Imperial City (the Lion Citadel). You will have 2 hours visit this area. On the tour, the tour guide will introduce you all information about historical, culture of the heyday of Champa Kingdom in 16th Century. After My Son, you will be transferred to the pier, come back to Hoi An by boat. Small lunch will be served on boat. On the way come back Hoi An, you will stop to visit Thanh Ha ceramic village to learn how to make Ceramic. Tour finishes at Thanh Van 2 hotel in Hoi An at about 14.3om. The rest of day will be free and overnight at Hoi An hotel. The tour service, hotel room, breakfast and lunch are included.
– Day 9: A romantic day in Hoi An. Flight to Nha Trang (Breakfast)
It is time for relax, tailor made or going to drink something and walk around. Check out the room at 12pm and continue enjoyr your time in Hoi An. Car and driver will transfer you to Da Nang airport to get flight to Nha Trang. Once arrival, car and driver pick you up and transfer you to the hotel in Nha Trang. You spend a romantic evening on the most beautiful beach in Vietnam. Overnight at the hotel in Nha Trang.
– Day 10: Nha Trang 4 island tour. Snorkeling is an open option (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast is served at your hotel in Nha Trang. You start your trip today by getting picked up by bus at around 08.30am at the hotel.
We will visit total 4 islands around with:
– Arrive in floating fishing farm and Tri Nguyen Aquarium. Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium with colorful fishes. Rent bamboo basket for going around on the water.
– Mun island is the first place we will visit. It is ideal for snorkeling and swimming. Mun island was a Marine Presever Area where you can find lots of colorful fishes and many variety of coral. Snorkeling is optional for you to try the strong feeling when discovering the seabed with colorful fishes and corals.
– Have lunch with Vietnamese food on Mot island. You will suprise with it cause you can’t think how do they arrange seats and tables for lunch on the boat. You will enjoy lunch with many kind of interest foods. At Tranh Beach – White Sand Beach. You may continue swimming or sun bath. ). Water Sport available: Jet Ski, Parasailing, Diving (excluded)
– At Aquarium – The Pirate Ship. You will see a real huge fishes with 45 kg – 80 kg and many types of sea creatures: Boxfish, Sea Anemone, Nemo fish, Sea Cucumber, Starfish, Lobster, Lionfish, Razor fish, Amazon Crocodile fish, Moray Eel, Turtle
The tour finishes at 17:00 at your hotel in Nha Trang. The rest of day would be free for you to lazy on the beach. Overnight at the hotel in Nha Trang
– Day 11: Relax on the beach in Nha Trang (Breakfast)
The most peaceful beach day of the trip. You spend whole day to relax on the beach, try some drinks or walk on the beach. Overnight at the hotel in Nha Trang.
– Day 12: Nha Trang – Flight to Ho Chi Minh city (Breakfast)
Continue your day on the beach, check our room and get the flight to Ho Chi Minh city. Overnight at Le Duy hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Breakfast, airport transfer by car in Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh city, flight tickets Nha Trang- Ho Chi Minh city, nice room at Le Duy hotel are included.
– Day 13: Ho Chi Minh city tour and Cu Chi tunnel (Breakfast, Lunch) (Private tour)
Our driver and tour guide will pick you up from the hotel to go to Cu Chi tunnel and Ho Chi Minh city tour by car . This is private tour so you can go both tours in the same day. The tour starts at 8.00am and finishes at 17.30pm. You will visit: Cu Chi tunnel, War museum, Thien Hau pagoda, Ben Thanh market, Independence Palace (also called Revolution Palace). During the tour, the guide will tell you the stories and historical information related to all places. You will overnight at Le Duy hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. All tour service, breakfast, lunch, tour guide, car service, hotel stay (3 stars) are included.
– Day 14: Mekong Delta tour (Breakfast, Lunch) (Group tour)
You get picked up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and departure by bus ( or car if this is private tour). It takes about 70km from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho province. After that, you will get on the motorboat to go on the river, visit Honey Farm, learn to make coconut candy and jam…. At noon, you come back to the boat and have lunch on there. After Lunch, you will go on the river to visit fruit garden, enjoy traditional music show and get transferred to Can Tho city to overnight there. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner are included. The hotel and tour service is included.
– Day 15: Mekong delta – Ho Chi Minh city (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, at 7.15am, we will get on rowed sampan to visit Cai Be floating market, a cultural feature of Mekong Delta, see the most vibrant scene on Tien River with hundred of boats gathering for fresh produce trade. We spend about 2 hours there then come back to the hotel to continue the discovery of Mekong Delta with cycling on its tranquil winding lanes and crossing canals. Take in the fresh air, beautiful view and taste some freshly picked fruit in local orchards. At about 11am, we check out the room and have lunch before getting back to Ho Chi Minh city by bus. Tour finishes at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh city at about 17.30, relax and overnight at Le Duy hotel. The inclusive of day would be tour service with all entrance fees, transfer service mentioned in program, tour guide, breakfast, lunch and hotel service in Ho Chi Minh city.
– Day 16: A free day for shopping and relax (Breakfast)
Stay at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Breakfast and hotel room are included.
The car will transfer you to Ho Chi Minh city. The Vietnam tour is end.